Anders Weberg Portfolio | Works by Swedish artist and filmmaker Anders Weberg
UNDISCLOSED BEAUTY by Anders Weberg
Video and Sound
April / 2008
PAL 16:9, Stereo
English: “Just because You spit in my eyes does not mean that I have clear vision”
French:. “Quoi que vous me crachiez dans les yeux, je ne vois pas clairement”
Spanish: “Por más que escupas en mis ojos no tendré la visión más clara”
-Best Experimental film: Filmski Festival 600, Ljubljana, Slovenia. May 2008.
-Best in Show: Oculi Experimental Film Showcase, Bottega Gallery, Wilmington, USA. September 20.
- Januari 26 – Februari 6: 40th International Film Festival Rotterdam. The Netherlands.
- November 17-20: Galerie Carla Magna, Optica Paris, Paris, France.
- October 21-23: Optica Gijon, Centro de Cultura Antiguo Instituto, Gijon, Spain.
- September 23-26: Optica Festival 2010, La Casa Encendida, Madrid, Spain.
- August 10-17: VIDEOHOLICA International Video Art Festival 2010 in Varna. Bulgaria.
- May 6: HEP Poland 2010, Parakino, Laznia Centre for Contemporary Art, Gdańsk, Poland.
- April 29-May2: Artists Cinema, Art Beijing Contemporary Art Fair ,Beijing, China.
- March 26-27: video under volcano, festival internazionale di videoarte, Palazzo delle Arti Napoli, Italy.
- March 26: 2 Annual Arthouse Juried Film and Video Festival, University of South Florida’s Video Art Pavilion, US.
- March 11-12: Night Will Not Fall” at LAB gallery in Sollefteå, Sweden.
- February 19-21: Supermarket Art Fair, Kulturhuset, Stockholm, Sweden.
- January 16 – March 14: Beijing Contemporary Art Centre, AFA – Beijing, HEP, Beijing, China.
- January 15: ArtVideo Screening, Cinema Elektra, CuLTUREN, Västerås, Sweden.
- December 10-12: MADATAC – Muestra Abierta de Arte Audiovisual Contemporáneo, Madrid, Spain.
- December 11: “Cinemascoop”, State-X New Forms, The Hauge, The Netherlands.
- December 9: Rauland kunstforening, Norway.
- November 20-30: Streaming festival International, the 4th edition.
- November 13-21: 16ª edición de L’Alternativa Festival de Cinema Independent de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain.
- November 6: Act Art 7, Children of the Damned, Hidden, London, UK.
- October 22 – 8 November: Salon of Video Art, Atopia, Oslo, Norway.
- October 16-21: 18. dokument ART,European Filmfestival Neubrandenburg/Szczecin, Poland.
- October 17: Art Video Screening, Bio Roxy, Orebro, Sweden.
- October 10-17: 14th Ourense International Film Festival, Ourense, Spain.
- October 7-11: Rauland kunstforening, Rauland, Norway.
- October 9-17: Antimatter Film Festival, Victoria BC, Canada.
- October 3: Electro-projections 2, Electrofringe, Playhouse Theatrette, Newcastle, Australia.
- October 2-6: 1st International Artist Initiatives Istanbul Meeting, Istanbul. Turkey.
- August – October: International Fest of Contemporary Art, iNova in Villa Garikula, Akhalkalaki in Georgia.
- August 8 – September 4: HEP, AFA, Portuguese Bookshop Gallery, Macau, China.
- August 1: Sguardi Sonori 2009 ::: festival of media and time based art, Villa d’Este Tivoli, Rome, Italy.
- July 16-18: Tramuntana09, Cadaqués, Girona,Spain.
- June 25-30: Crosstalk Video Art Festival, Budapest, Hungary.
- June 23-27: Festival Signes De Nuit, Cine Trans Europe, Paris , France.
- June 18-21: Performance Intermedia Festival, National Museum, Szczecin, Poland.
- June 12-13: Journées des 5 continents, Centre de Loisirs et Culture de Martigny, Martigny, Switzerland.
- May 21-31: Almazen, Off LOOP VIdeo Art, Barcelona, Spain.
- May 14-17th: Athens Video Art Festival, “Technopolis” Municipality of Athens, Greece.
- April 26: As part of Glimmer : The 7th Hull International Short Film Festival, HULL, UK.
- April 22 – 26: Cine Trans Europe, EMAF, European Media Art Festival,Osnabrück, Germany.
- April 4: HEP/Faticart collaboration @ Club Brancaleone, Rome, Italy.
- March 11 – 29: Videoformes 2009, Clermont – Ferrand, France.
- March 7: F600 4th Winners, Cultural House Grosuplje, Slovenia.
- February 27 – March 1: CeC 2009, Sattal, India.
- February 5-15: the 5th Berlin International Directors Lounge, Berlin, Germany.
- December: Minividfest 2, Total Kunst Gallery, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- December 10-14: ALTERNATIVE FILM/VIDEO 2008 festival, Academic Film Center, Belgrade, Serbia.
- November 22-30: 8th Lille International Short film Festival, Lille, France.
- November 20-28: aluCine Media Festival, The National Film Board of Canada, Toronto, Canada.
- November 15-16: International Experimental Film Festival Cãrbunari Baia Mare/Romania.
- November 10: 21th Instants Video Festival, Marseille, France.
- November 8: ” Time is love ” Curated by Kisito Assangni, Galerie Octobre, Paris, France.
- November 7-8: Nuremberg Shortfilm Festival, Nuremberg, Germany.
- November 6-8: Optica Festival, Gijon, Spain.
- November: Pantheon International Xperimental Film & Animation Festival 7.0, Cyprus.
- October 23-25: Simultan04 Festival, Timisoara, Romania.
- October 16-18: Optica Festival, Madrid, Spain.
- October 12: VIDEOPHILE, Phoenix Brighton gallery space, Brighton, UK.
- October 2-10: TRANSVIZUALIA 008: MEDIASCREAM in Gdynia, Sopot, Poland.
- October 1-10: 5th Salon de Arte Digital, Museum of Contemporary Art Maracaibo, Venezuela.
- September 26-28: AZAdigitalCINEMAfestival, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- September 20: Oculi Experimental Film Showcase, Bottega Gallery, Wilmington, North Carolina, USA.
- September 13: NonStopVideoArt/KulturHamn, Simrishamn, Sweden.
- September 5 – 7: Oblo Film Festival, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- September: The 10th festival CMAKANJE, Cerkno, Slovenia.
- August: namaTRE.ba, Trebinje, Bosnien och Hercegovina.
- July 15: “Expanded Unreal” Curator Camilla Boemio, Museo Internazionale Della Caricatura Luigi Mari, Tolentino, Italy.
- July 12 – 20: Olympolis contemporary arts events , 37th program of the Olympos Festival, Katerini, Greece.
- July 4- 6: Video Art Festival Miden, The Video Art Festival of Kalamata, Greece.
- July 2-5: Festival Images Contre Nature, P-Silo, Marseille, France.
- June 28: Synthetic Zero Art Space, Bronx, NY, US.
- June 4-7: NON STOP VIDEO ART, Formverk, Nyköping, Sweden.
- May 22-23: Filmski Festival 600, Stara Elektrama, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Selected to CologneOFF IV, curated by Wilfried Agricola de Cologne.
- Broadcasted on Transfera TV, Madrid, Spain, in a program titled Borderline Aesthetics December 12 2008.